Tenant Fees and Charges
- Changes to the tenancy (variations, assignment or novation) – £50.00 inclusive
- Penalty Charges for breaking AST agreement without notice and chargeable to
the tenants – £240.00 inclusive of VAT (to cover marketing, referencing and check out cost for the Agent, plus any financial loss that a landlord has suffered in permitting the tenant to leave early). This must not exceed the financial loss that a landlord has suffered in permitting or reasonable costs that have been incurred by the agent in arranging for the tenant to leave early.
- Payments of Council Tax / Utilities / TV Licence – Phone / Internet / Cable TV /Satellite TV – where we seek to recover the costs on behalf of the landlord. You will be charged no more than the actual cost to the agent / landlord.
- Holding Deposit Payable – the equivalent of 1 week rent
- Tenancy Deposit Payable – the equivalent of 5 weeks rent
- Loss of keys or other security devices, for replacement of lost keys, locks or other security devices – a reasonable amount of cost will be charged according to the type of locks, devices and number and keys
- Default in payment of rent – if the tenant’s rent is more than 2 weeks late, then a
charge of 3% plus the Bank of England’s base rate will be charged over the monthly